Yeah... I missed another update yesterday. Sorry... that life thing again! :)
I love getting mail, don't you? FedEx delivered a package in the mail of 15 Protein Powder samples from http://www.vitalady.com/. I feel like a kid at Christmas!! She also sent a big packet with tips/tricks on using the powders, recipes, and a pretty purple rose. I thought that was super sweet!! :)
I also got three free samples from http://www.rayandterry.com/ who also sent me an email wishing me luck on my surgery and a coupon code for free shipping and 10% off my order. I was really impressed with their website and they were super responsive when I emailed them my initial inquiry for samples.
It's nice to see good businesses out there in this world.
So .. my number 6...
6. Be smaller than my husband.
I know, that sounds weird. But I've always been the heavyweight. My husband couldn't ... give me a piggy back ride at Kennywood, or sweep me off my feet, or carry me over the threshold. Well, I'm sure he could, but the chiropractic bills would NOT be worth the strain. Really. And I don't even expect him to now, but FOR me it would be nice to be smaller than him. To be able to toss on one of his t-shirts to feel close to him. For him to be able to wrap his arms around my entire circumference without me feeling like a grape in the Welch's factory. Just to comfortably sit on his lap. It's very sad to be so much bigger than your mate.
And then there's the obvious - sorry if this is TMI, but it IS life. Josh and I have NEVER been lacking in the romance department. This is as good as it gets... but whoa... what you say? It could be BETTER? No way. How could I possibly not be motivated by that?!?!
Because he loves me so much no matter WHAT I look like, I almost feel like he deserves better. He deserves to have a hottie wife. I'm already awesome, but I want to be that knockout in the sexy black knee high boots and mini skirt that he rightfully deserves. I know he doesn't feel that way, but that's the whole reason I want to be that wife for him.
So yeah.. that's it.. maybe someday I'll have that 6 pack and it won't be Guinness for once! :)
Test
13 years ago
Now I will be wondering... did you just buy that shirt for me or because you want to wear it? Maybe it is YOU who keeps putting my Cobain shirt in your drawer?
ReplyDelete