Ok, so I know I fail on my count down... just got a little more crazy than expected those last couple days.
Surgery went well and I am home now. Will post more about that later. I'm feeling quite well. :)
Test
13 years ago
better living through chaos
Hi Jen: You are friend of a friend of mine on Facebook. I've been reading your updates. I am happy to hear that your surgery went well and that you are home and feeling well. I am having the same surgery on Wednesday. I hope that all goes the same for me. I will keep you in my prayers. Louann
ReplyDeleteI'm so very happy to hear you are home and doing well.
ReplyDeleteHi Louann! Thank you for stopping by. I'm sl glad that you did.
ReplyDeleteRecovery has been WAY better than I thought it ever could possibly be. Please keep me posted on you as well! I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of healing prayers to you!!
Hi Patti - Looking forward to seeing you and the girls soon. We need a trip to Soergels or something, girl. OR maybe the beach? haha :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jen: This is Louann. I mentioned to you that I had my surgery on June 2nd. I had it done at UPMC St. Margaret. That is also where I work. I live in Natrona Heights. How are you feeling? Are you up and around pain free? I'm still struggling with pain, and it will be 2 weeks Wednesday since my surgery. Just wondering how you are recuperating? Can't imagine taking care of young children at this time. You are a Saint. My children are grown; they are 23 and 26. If you would like, please friend me on Facebook so that we can keep in touch easier. I'm not familiar with this "blog stuff." Healing prayers, Louann Leighlitner
ReplyDeleteHi Louann! I just added you on FB. I am posting an update now :)
ReplyDelete